Ramp up Project Engineer
- follow up of the build process of the assigned new machines, including visits to external manufacturers located in Hungary, Denmark, Germany or China,
- responsible for the creation and realization of a ramp-up activity plan,
- act as a one-point-contact between the external machine builder company and the stakeholders at Nyirbátor production site,
- responsible for defining scope, activity plans and communicate with main stakeholders,
- report the relevant KPIs, effectively managing risks through mitigation planning,
- in case of a mitigating action, create a detailed process for the problem solving including root cause analysis with emphasis on the technical details,
- ensuring project documentation meets regulatory requirements and standards,
- ensure that the company values and Leadership Principles are followed and acted upon to create maximum value for the project and the organisation.
- engineering degree,
- fluent English and native Hungarian skill is required,
- experience in project and stakeholder management,
- willingness to travel up to 20 days a year,
- MS Office knowledge.
- knowledge of MS Project
- knowledge of CAD design.
Amit partnerünk kínál
- employee-oriented organizational culture,
- competitive salary package,
- professional trainings,
- high safety standards and safe work environment,
- travel contribution,
- modern work environment in a continously growing multinational company,
- company phone and laptop.